Saturday, February 27, 2016

Modeling a Realistic Human Arm ZBrush Work

 After importing the OBJ. into ZBrush I turned it into a Dynamesh and began smoothing every thing out to get the base shape. I then masked out the arm and extracted it to make the long sleeve that I wanted for the arm and then moved on to create the secondary and tertiary forms and details.


 Working on the arm itself took the longest but I used a lot of time studying large muscles from magazines to try and get the shapes right as best as I could along with the Arnold pics I gathered as well. I tried to make as much definition and fall off with the tertiary details as well.
I took the same approach with the sleeve but used a lot of body builders wearing long sleeve pics that I could to try and get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment