Saturday, February 27, 2016

Modeling a Detailed Human Arm Preproduction



To start off with we were instructed to do a bodybuilder type arm so I did some research on Google in order to find various references for the arm and the sleeve respectfully. I decided I wanted to challenge myself and do a long sleeve for the arm. Finding the references was a more challenging than you would think for finding various arm angles but after refining the words and using Arnold Schwarzenegger a lot I was able to finally find what I needed to use in this project.


Then I went into photoshop to do a little preplanning with Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary forms and details.

I then went into Maya, because I thought that starting with a basic primitives build to outline the muscle would be the easiest way to start before going into ZBrush. By using a reference image and shaping out the muscles everything actually worked out really well and I was pleased with the result. I exported it and was ready to dive into ZBrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment